Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager – Rotate Club
Based in London
The key objective of this role is to secure members to a luxury lifestyle club.
We are looking for a professional, positive and outgoing individual who will thrive on creating relationships, utilising existing contacts and generating new leads by working closely with the Marketing Manager & Sales & Business Development Manager to drive the business forward.
Duties will include;
- Understand the company’s goal and purpose in order to continue to enhance the company’s performance
- Develop a Business Development Strategy in line with the company goals and align it with the Marketing Strategy
- Responsible for enquiries, managing and following up leads progressing them to successful members and ensure targets are met
- Work alongside the Marketing Manager to plan and prepare presentations, approaches and pitches that match the member’s needs, concerns, & objectives
- Arrange & attend applicant meetings and partner appointments
- Offer an outstanding customer service
- Develop and maintain a sales pipeline for the company
- Proactively identify partnership opportunities, source and develop new business opportunities (market requirements and product opportunities) and achieve financial growth in line with the company direction
- Attend industry events and conferences and provide feedback and information on markets and trends
- Monitor competitors’ products and services, pricing and understand their USP’s
- Produce monthly reports and analysis
- Conduct relevant sales process administrative tasks
- Work well in a fast-paced team environment
- Able to manage multiple projects and tasks at the same time
- Very good communicating skills to staff, partners and members
- Good negotiation and networking skills
- Be well organised with good time management
- Able to motivate and train staff
- Plenty of initiative, resourceful and self-sufficient
- Confident, enthusiastic, and keen both to contribute and learn
- Good attention to detail
- Proven experience in developing new business
- Proven experience in reaching sales targets and driving business
- Experienced in Gmail, Microsoft office suite
- Experienced in using CRM systems
- Full, clean driving licence
- Experienced and confident driver (Some long-distance driving may be required
- The candidate should be happy to work flexible working hours and will be expected to attend some evening/early breakfast networking events & members events, where overnight stays may be required.
Permanent, full-time position | Based in Central London | Salary (£35-40k) and performance related bonus.
To apply please send your CV & a covering letter to email@example.com telling us why you’re the one that we want.