VIP experience: Goodwood Revival
Fancy attending Goodwood Revival this year?
Rotate Club members could receive the VIP treatment to one of the most exciting car events in the calendar.
Take a magical step back in time and enjoy incredible trackside viewing, delicious food and drink, all in one of our private settings at Goodwood Revival this September.
Top 10 things to look out for at Goodwood Revival
- Racing. Witness head-to-head racing of rare and priceless cars competing for trophies.
- Period dress. Expect tweed, fur, frocks and trilbies.
- Famous faces. Riders and drivers past and present, on and off the track
- Fashion Shows.
- 100 years of the RAF celebrations
- Revival high street. Homage by major modern high street brands
- Lawn dancing. Get ready to swing and jive.
- Car show. View pre-66 and tax-exempt vehicles on display
- Earls Court Motor Show. View new and old vehicles sitting alongside each other
- Over The Road. Located literally, over the road from the main event, enjoy a cinema, disco, fairground and an auction
Rotate Club members can expect:
- Access to a supercar to drive to the event or a Chauffeur service to collect and drop you home
- Admission to Goodwood Revival
- Private Grandstand seats
- Champagne breakfast, lunch, unlimited wine & beer & afternoon tea
- Private garden area & paddock access
- Tickets for Revival fashion shows & Betty’s Salon demonstrations
- Event Programme, race card and radio earpiece
Goodwood is located just outside Chichester, only 60 miles from London
Interested? Apply for Rotate Club membership today and express your interest in this event.
VIP Treatment and a trip to Goodwood Revival
Date: 7-9 September 2018
Venue: Chichester, West Sussex, PO18 0PX
Timing: Full day