SUBSCRIBER DISCOUNT T&Cs
We are delighted that you subscribe to the Rotate Club newsletter.
To say thank you, you can save 3% off the total cost of membership for a limited period. Please complete the application form at www.rotateclub.com/apply selecting ‘where did you hear about us?’ as newsletter subscriber.
Please refer to the T&Cs below.
Terms & Conditions
- You need to be an active subscriber to the rotate club newsletter and received the offer via this method.
- The offer expires at 17:00 on 30 April 2018. Applications received outside this time period will not be considered for the offer but instead at the full application fee.
- Membership is open to people aged 25 and over who hold a valid driving licence, and pass DVLA, insurance and security checks.
- Application to the club must be submitted online via the application form. You will be invited to meet the team and complete a further application form and submit relevant documentation. Applicants shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- Rotate Club accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the application meeting.
- Only one application per person. Applications on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- The offer is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes
- Rotate Club reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this offer with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Rotate Club in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- No responsibility can be accepted for applications not received for whatever reason.
- By submitting your personal information, you agree to receive emails from Rotate Club containing offers and developments that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send.
- Application notification will be sent directly to the email address supplied on the application form.
- Rotate Club can decline any application without reason.
- Rotate Club accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of application or application result. Rotate Club further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the offer. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of Rotate Club for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
- The Terms & Conditions will be governed by English law and applications for the offer submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Promotor: Rotate Club, 239 Kensington High Street, 1st Floor, London, W8 6SN.
If you have any further queries they should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.